[C320-list] Freedom 10 inverter/charger

B. Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Sun Apr 14 16:02:10 PDT 2013

Gene,

Can you hear the charger run or know if it is or is not charging?  There may
be a couple of hidden fuses you need to check.  Follow your batter cables
backwards towards the charger and a foot or two or three  from the
batteries , under the setee, you will/may find a fuse in each run.  It's
possible these are blown and need to be relaced.  I found out about these
the hard way when I thought I had a bad charger.

Bruce Stumpp

"Adventure", #647

Frog Mortar Creek, Mayland

Message: 6