[C320-list] Engine bilge tube

Monkey Mail lou at flyingmonkey.im
Wed Apr 17 06:39:03 PDT 2013

Nope, that's not it. But thank you for responding. The tube I'm referring to, and I should have dome a better job of describing it, is about the diameter of a No.2 pencil directly beneath the gear box, forward of the shaft packing, molded into the aft lip of the engine bilge area. I will post a picture this evening to my album.

Thanks,
Lou Hodac
Blue Moon
Hull 702