[C320-list] oil pan gasket dripping

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 21 11:30:09 PDT 2013

Barb, have you had the oil/filter changed recently?  Could be (if you are lucky) the yard was sloppy and your drip will go away.  Have you cleaned the bottom of the engine to remove any excess oil?  Another possibility is a leak around the filter if it was recently changed.
If it is the pan gasket, you should try to tighten the bolts, or rather snug them up to stop the leak.   Good luck,  Ken