[C320-list] slug lubricant, bottom paint

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 15:21:53 PDT 2013

I use and really like a product called SailKote which is a dry lubricant. I
spay in on the slugs while the sail is down and as far up the track as I
can reach. After doing that I can hoist the sail almost all the way up
without using the wince. Comes down in a flash. I put in on a couple times
a season.

John Meyers
Wind Chime
406