[C320-list] slug lubricant, bottom paint

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 19:26:38 PDT 2013

Ditto on the SailKote which also works well on the zippers on the
bikini and dodger as well as the padlocks we use on the cockpit lockers.

Thanks, Chris Burti From: John Meyers
Sent: 4/21/2013 6:21 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] slug lubricant, bottom paint
I use and really like a product called SailKote which is a dry lubricant. I
spay in on the slugs while the sail is down and as far up the track as I
can reach. After doing that I can hoist the sail almost all the way up
without using the wince. Comes down in a flash. I put in on a couple times
a season.

John Meyers
Wind Chime
406