[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 1814, Issue 1

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Tue Aug 13 19:31:14 PDT 2013

Thank you Chuck!

I will be at Anchorage Marina again, slip B66, near the end, ugh!  I hope to move back to my old spot next year.

It will be good to be back in fresh water again.  Salt water is totally brutal.   I did the taste test and fresh won, lol.

Tomorrow is the big arrival day...I think it survived the 2,200+ mile road trip (crossing fingers).

Andrew

C320 "Dawn Treader"
San Francisco, CA MOVING TO Holland, MI

J22 "Blitzkrieg"