[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 1814, Issue 1

katchu at chartermi.net katchu at chartermi.net
Tue Aug 13 14:46:00 PDT 2013

Hi Andrew:

Welcome back to Holland.  It will be good to see Dawn Treader again.  Where are you planning to keep her?

Chuck Mueller

Northwind #676

Holland, MI

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:04:10 -0600
From: Andrew Santangelo <andrew_santangelo at mac.com>
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] All's quiet

Actually I am moving my C320 out of San Francisco back home to Holland, Michigan.  She is some where in western Illinois on a semi-truck right now.  So not much sailing.  ;-)

The salt water was just brutal on her though.  San Francisco is nice and all, but we really prefer Holland and Lake Michigan.

We hope to be back in the water by the last week of August after the cleaning, new bottom paint, engine commissioning and all that is done.

Winter project - replace all the standing rigging, and take care of a nagging deck leak going into the aft cabin.  Also, replace the hose from the head to the holding tank.

Andrew

C320 "Dawn Treader"
San Francisco, CA  MOVING to Holland, Michigan

J22 "Blitzkrieg"
Elephant Butte, New Mexico