[C320-list] Helm Seat

Rick From Inflate Co rick at inflateco.com
Wed Aug 14 03:32:44 PDT 2013

I looked at it . Does look nice . In the link photo, it sure looks like Dana Point harbor main channel , can "Somerset" down here confirm that?

Thank you and please excuse any grammatical and/or  typographical  as sent from iPhone.

Rick Portanova | President | CEO
INFLATE CO, INC.
www.InflateCo.com
949-340-0104 Office