[C320-list] non skid surfaces

Tony Murphy tony at midwestphysics.com
Wed Aug 14 09:11:07 PDT 2013

Once it's clean, we use "Woody Wax"… the best product we've found for nonskid protection.  Application couldn't be easier with the spray bottle it comes in and a small rag.

I'll warn you that it's expensive, but IMHO worth every penny.  Plus the cost is deceiving because you can easily get 3-4 (or more) seasons out of it depending on the amount of times you wax.  Bottle claims about 1 ounce for a 24 foot boat (we go through about 2 ounces for our 320).  Of course, for us in northern Minnesota, our seasons are short, so YMMV.

Warning:  If you do use this stuff, be careful when applying… it is VERY slick when wet and will put you on your arse if you're not careful where you step, but once it dries you can rinse away any excess and the nonskid properties are as good as always.

Link on Defender.com:   http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1%7C10918%7C2303285%7C2303297&id=651529

Tony
Bell Sol