[C320-list] rigging

Jbrown5093 jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 11:52:16 PDT 2013

I noticed my boat was rigged with the cap shrouds attached to the forward hole in the chain plate and the intermediate shrouds are attached to the aft hole in the tang. The manual says that is backwards. The holes are less than 2inches apart at the deck so I can't see switching them would make much of a difference. Any thoughts?
Also there are 2 holes in the upper spreader and only one shown in the rigging diagram. Which hole should the cap shroud go through?  Hull 978 2004 without in mast furling
Thanks

Jim brown

Sent from my iPhone