[C320-list] rigging

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:24:16 PDT 2013

In the Selden Manual I have the cap shroud is clamped in the spreader tip on
the upper spreader.  In the lower spreader, the cap shroud runs free and the
intermediate shroud is clamped.  On both spreaders, there should be a
6-degree upward angle held tightly by the shroud clamped in the end-cap.
Both spreaders should be able to support your weight without slipping.  If
your spreader tips have two holes for shrouds, one should be clampable and
one should not.  And so it goes.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"