[C320-list] Need new sails

Rick From Inflate Co rick at inflateco.com
Fri Aug 23 05:44:15 PDT 2013

Is there a snowballs chance in hell that I can get them somewhere in stock in S.  California today? I know Catalina is in woodland hills (80 miles from me), I wonder if they have them or do they manufacture out if Florida now? Also, Ulman sails is in San Diego (also close ) and I think they manufacture for Catalina.

Thank you and please excuse any grammatical and/or  typographical  as sent from iPhone.

Rick Portanova | President | CEO
INFLATE CO, INC.
www.InflateCo.com
949-340-0104 Office