[C320-list] Need new sails

Ted Barto capt.tb at verizon.net
Sat Aug 24 11:18:16 PDT 2013

Pacific Sails has a factory main in good shape for $999 it's on E-bay, just
search for 320 sail. It was numbered #889 I think there may have been a
change in boom length around 2000 so be sure to check the foot length. I've
dealt with Ullman in Newport and been to their loft, doubt if there are any
laying around in stock. Call Ullman Ventura, I believe they make sails for
Catalina Direct and may have some, also Doyle builds Catalina sails for
Catalinaowners.com check with them for in-stock. Good Luck
Ted #880 "NancyB"