[C320-list] Sail Care

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 07:23:57 PST 2013

Bob,

I haven't used Sail Care for over 4-5 years but I have real good memories
of very good service from them with my previous boat's sails. I was
thinking of sending my 320 sails to them in a year or two. Those sails from
that previous boat did not have UV covers so can't help you there.

John Meyers
Wind Chime #406
Muskegon Michigan