[C320-list] Sail Care

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 07:40:25 PST 2013

I have used SailCare for many years and like them very much. From what I
understand, PVC is used as a protective coating, probably over the dacron.

"PVC/Polyester Coated fabrics are extremely durable, built for longevity,
fire rated, offer the highest UV protection available (100%), very low
maintenance, easy to clean, and come in a wide variety of colors. Limits
air flow so heat does not easily escape. We recommend combining with our
misting systems for maximum protection & cooling. Perform extremely well
under tension." (found on the web)

It is possible that their method of cleaning dacron is ineffective on the
dacron but I wouldn't replace it.
Martin