[C320-list] sailing our C320 from the Caribbean back to the US

paulbdavis156 at gmail.com paulbdavis156 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 02:42:54 PST 2013

We have the 4 ft 3 wing keel, which now is calibrated to be under the rudder, which of course  is different to the keel in these hull years..... I found that out the hard way.... Fortunately on a sand bank that wasn't too hard.
Indeed the Turks and Caicos plus the Bahamas involved a lot of planning around tide times, even with the shallow keel.