[C320-list] sailing our C320 from the Caribbean back to the US

paulbdavis156 at gmail.com paulbdavis156 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 02:51:53 PST 2013

Thanks Karl,
I've logged more than 1500 miles over the past four years on my mighty little vessel, but there's still only around 900 hours in total on the original Perkins. So i usually use the donk only for docking in tight slips, and the diesel genset only for making water. The final leg, which was crossing the gulfstream in very light conditions, did involve a lot of motor sailing to reach port before sunset. Not going to take any more chances in that stretch!