[C320-list] splash guards

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 05:50:16 PST 2013

Has anyone replaced the fiddles or splash guards-the hard "plastic" curved pieces on the front of the top shelf and the shelf next to the sink (hull 978)? Mine are all cracked at the holes. I was thinking of making new ones out of bent wood but the angles look too acute for easy bending even after steaming. Has anyone used a composite material that is somewhat flexible to replace. I'd check with Catalina but I suspect that the factory ones would have the same problem.

Jim Brown