[C320-list] splash guards

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 05:44:50 PST 2013

Didn't see the reply I sent in response to Chris Burti's question on the "splash guards" I should have made it clear that I was referring to the sink and molded in shelves in the head that have the bent translucent fiddles or splash guards. Mine are cracked beyond repair. I have contacted Catalina about replacements and I'm waiting for a call back. Looking for ideas for replacing them.

Jim Brown