[C320-list] regarding "crib boards" and teak oil

Nat Antler nantler at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 5 15:10:28 PST 2013

Thanks Chris (aka, wood butcher) for your comments and knowledge.... for once, it sounds like I made a good choice. Since they get handled and knocked around frequently, I didn't want to worry about dinging a beautiful bright finish. I'll keep 'em oiled as recommended. Since I get an employee discount at WM, I'll try all the oils they carry as time goes and report my findings. Maybe Practical Sailor has reviewed them in the past?

Nat