[C320-list] Bow nav lights out

Tim Fleming timfleming at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:37:41 PST 2013

Closing this out with a fix by going through the forward access hole cover in the anchor locker. Little feel on the wires and pooc they are on.  Seem to just hang there so I think I will secure them better.
Got a prob with bow nav lights.
Stern is working fine, checked bulb ok too. Cleaned up and checked pos/gnd connection.  Not seeing a current on either.  Guessing its a wire prob. Any suggestions?

Also supposedly have a windex light top mast to see it at night. That's never worked so guessing bulb/bird caused.

The Association with this site has been a great help these past 2 years so thanks. My first I'm stumped Q too.

Tim #928