[C320-list] regarding "crib boards" and teak oil

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Wed Feb 6 10:47:58 PST 2013

Not trying to intercept a thread here and take credit for Bruce's
suggestion, but...

It is a drying agent that helps cure (or dry) finishes.  Widely
available.  Here is a link to Jamestown Distributors...

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/product.do?part=283392&engine=adwords!6456&keyword=product_ad_3995&type=pla