[C320-list] Outhaul with Mainsail Change

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 1 07:17:18 PST 2013

I put  a loose footed sail on my last boat and will do so on the  320 when it needs it. The outhaul on the 320 has enough mechanical advantage to look after that loose foot. The loose foot also adjusts more easily than the fixed footed sail  due to reduced friction force. You'll like it.CheersJohnM1999#574