[C320-list] splash guards

John Zienda jzienda at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 2 06:26:45 PST 2013

Jim,

I am not sure where you are located, but you should try to contact local plastic fabricator and have it done there.  I live in Chicago suburbs and used Total Plastics in Elk Grove Village, IL. for some other simmilar projects.  Perhaps you could contact them, send the old pieces and have them fabricate it as per your sample.
Go to totalplastics.com to find there other locations.

Good luck,

John Zienda
#691 "Zooza"
Chicago