[C320-list] Crib board dimensions

DennyBrowne@Verizon.net dennybrowne at verizon.net
Sun Feb 3 08:47:00 PST 2013

I cut a 1x8, 1x10 and 1x12 pine for temp boards. Three 1x10s would have been smarter, or at least using the 1x8 on top. I laid the scrap boards down together and just laid the actual hatch boards down as a pattern. Only a fair fit, but I only leave them in for a week at a time while oiling the hatch boards a couple of times a year.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach

Sent from handheld, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...