[C320-list] Crib board dimensions

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sun Feb 3 08:47:43 PST 2013

John,
I much prefer gloss varnish. On my last boat, I had to make new crib boards, and after 8 coats of varnish (no dodger to protect them), they glowed. The boards on my 320 have Cetol and I don't really like the look. I'll be refinishing my cockpit table also. Cetol is much easier to maintain, and as long as the prepwork is well done, it will look ok (see pics of Jeff Hare's table- I'm guessing he used Cetol), but I'm old fashioned and prefer varnish. Besides, I need something to do during the winter, since I can't sail here in the northeast.

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone