[C320-list] Crib board dimensions

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:07:33 PST 2013

I made some new boards for another boat, and the way I did it was:

1. Cut a single piece - slightly larger than will be required.
2. Cut the board into three pieces, I used a jigsaw, with the blade angled,
so water would run down the face of the boards, without leaking into the
boat.
3. Cut the final shape.
4. Finish with varnish or oil.

I cut the boards into pieces first, so that the overall height would be
right when the final shape is cut.

Cheers

Simon Rock
Lake Macquarie NSW Australia