[C320-list] Crib board dimensions

Monkey Mail lou at flyingmonkey.im
Sun Feb 3 19:06:03 PST 2013

Good evening David,

I happen to have my boards sitting on the patio table nearly half way thru the Interlux perfection plus rehab. Three coats applied thus far and the look absolutely fantastic.

The dimensions are as follows:

Top of upper board = 31 1/4"
Bottom of upper / top of middle board: = 29 1/2"
Bottom of middle / top of lower board: = 27 1/2"
Bottom of lower board = 25 1/2"

Height = 19 5/8"

Good luck,

Lou Hodac