[C320-list] Teak oil and "crib boards"

Roland Ross rross at pillerross.com
Tue Feb 5 08:23:18 PST 2013

Wow, what a dissertation.  Thanks. For the boating season, I use Plexiglas
boards (dark) that I had cut to match the teak boards in size and shape.  I
had notches put into the bottom of 2 middle ones and had the top and bottom
cut to match the original boards.  I keep the teak boards available for the
winter.  The pleiglas does not leak and looks very neat and clean.  Roland
Ross.