[C320-list] Shower pump

Tim Fleming timfleming at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:50:39 PST 2013

Thought it was self priming?
Ok will try the hose prime method... And get an O- ring in sthe very clean  strainer . like i said have blown into it and out the discharge side both seem air tight.stainer and flow when cock open, checked the mini duck valves too in med cabinet.....frustrated but good at getting it in and out under tight sink space lol. Wish they had an electric quick release on the pump wires. May add that too.
-Tim #928