[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 1652, Issue 1

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:48:01 PST 2013

No problem getting into While Lake or Muskegon Lake. If you go into White
Lake and what to anchor in Indian Bay which is in the North West corner of
White Lake make sure you watch your depth. Go way into White Lake and a
couple hundred yards east of the green can before you turn north. There is
a very shallow submerged peninsula that you need to avoid.

Enjoy our inland lakes off the Big Lake

John Meyers
406
Wind Chime