[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 1652, Issue 1

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Wed Feb 20 15:14:18 PST 2013

Bob, et. al,

That is my impression also - harbors with State funded Marinas SHOULD get emergency funds for dredging.  Saugatuck is out of luck unless the community pays for the dredging itself.  Still it is very dicey.  I have a fin keel C320 also, and in my last year in Lake Mac (when it was near record lows) we bottomed out in the slip when it got a tad wavy in the marina.  I have to check if they have dredged there recently.

Muskegon and Ludington should also be fine.

San Francisco harbor is a different deal with the tides - 6 foot swings.  The change is quite cool to see.

Still trying to figure out the move back to Holland for the C320…

Fair winds!

C320 "Dawn Treader"
San Francisco, CA

J22 "Blitzkrieg"