[C320-list] Lake Michigan C320 regatta

bairdrjb at aol.com bairdrjb at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 11:35:27 PST 2013

Brilliant minds think alike. My wife and I had the same conversation about hosting something on White Lake. I have asked the folks at Whitehall Landing if they would consider waiving fees for transient slips. Haven't heard back yet.

Now that Sail Place is operating in cooperation with Torresens in Muskegon, we might get them to make some of their slips available too.

I'll let you know what I hear back from Whitehall Landing.

Holland would make a great place to rendezvous. What would our options be for dockage?

Bob Baird
2001, hull 784
Star Dust