[C320-list] Lake Michigan C320 regatta

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Fri Feb 22 11:41:39 PST 2013

Years ago - and thought it still happened - there used to be an "All Catalina" sailing regatta in late July at the Mac-Bay yacht club in Holland sponsored by LMCA. Does that event still exist?  Maybe partner with them?  Or do our own C320 thing?

Andrew Santangelo

C320 "Dawn Treader"
San Francisco, CA

J22 "Blitzkrieg"