[C320-list] Hats

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 24 16:47:39 PST 2013

Our arrangement with Land's End may be accessed via this link....
http://ocs.landsend.com/cd/frontdoor?store_name=Catali1&store_type=3
While they are a great source for quality apparel, the problem when it
comes to caps is the 24 piece minimum order.

Catalina Yachts Store is more flexible. They have a very nice cap in
your choice of 3 colors, embroidered with the C320 Diamond AND your
boat name for $19. Shipping to NC added $11 to the bill however, for a
total of $30.
http://www.catalinayachtsstore.com/caps-tees/custom-catalina-cap.html

If there is interest from owners, I will look into an order from an
outfit I already use for personalized boat gear (Queensboro). I can
get a cap embroidered with the C320 Diamond for about $14 if buying 10
at a time. Shipping out to each of you might add another $6 or so, for
a total of $20. So for a net $10 more, you can order from the Catalina
Yachts Store and get your boat name included (a better deal in my
opinion).

Of course, you might find better deals at your local embroidery place.
If you do and need some artwork, let me know.

Karl Mielenhausen