[C320-list] Lake Michigan C320 regatta

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Tue Feb 26 14:21:06 PST 2013

It looks like Dawn Treader might now be back in MI until late August,  but we might stop buy and say hello at the regatta.

One nice thing about moving the boat back to Lake Macatawa - I have a home to store all the sails in! (I have 11)

And yes no more salt water issues…trust me friends the problem is REAL.

Andrew Santangelo

C320 "Dawn Treader"
San Francisco, CA

J22 "Blitzkrieg"