[C320-list] Lake Michigan C320 regatta

resloat resloat at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 16:26:35 PST 2013

Alan-I think a regatta is a good idea.  I have contacted you directly on
this.  In case that note got lost in the shuffle, inviting salt water folks
sounds good and this could turn out to be an all Catalina 320 event.  All
C320 Officers are salt water folks. One Pacific and the rest east coast
folks mostly in the Chesapeake except for webmaster Jeff who is
Massachusetts.  I am east sider on Lake Michigan out of Waukegan where 5 am
sunrises in the summer mornings require discipline at cocktail time the
previous evening.

Please get back to me directly and then we can chat.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894 (2002)