[C320-list] Radar Installation

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 09:43:14 PST 2013

In searching the C320 discussion site I retrieved some good info., but could not locate
the photos and detailed install description mentioned.  If I could be guided to that info. I
would appreciate it.  Also:
How high above the cockpit deck have boater installed the unit???
Did the post get mounted on the aft raised step (port or Stbd side?)
Was the attachment to the stern rail solid enough or was something additional added?
Did anyone drill through the step (use the penetration as one of the post supports) and seat the base of
the post in a receiver on the hull??
--What marine suppliers were used or work around's to hold down the costs (eg. on my other boat I use 2-1/4
electrical thick wall conduit (painted) post, etc.
Thanks for your thoughts and help,
Art     Liberty  #680