[C320-list] Radar Installation

Jon Vez Jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Jan 6 11:46:32 PST 2013

Art,

My radar installation should be on the site and I also wrote a detailed installation description that appeared as a Mainsheet article several years ago. The article should also be on the site. Look under 'Solstice'. If you can't find the article I may be able to track it down.

Jon Vez
Formerly #582

Sent from my iPad