[C320-list] access panes

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 10:38:00 PST 2013

Haven't gotten around to replacing the head vent thru hull fitting yet but I've read most of the posts on how get at the fitting. In our boat the vent appears to be about 5 inches aft of the head's forward wall and not reachable through the hanging locker (as was mentioned in one post). There appears to be an access panel behind shelf above the cabinet (the panel with the ac plug in it). Does removing this panel allow access to the vent? If it does there may not be a need to remove the cabinet. It also looks like you might be able to get at a stanchion base by removing it.

Jim Brown