[C320-list] Boat Insurance

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 07:17:52 PST 2013

Rod,
Do you think being on inland waters (Chesapeake Bay) is a lot cheaper than the more open waters off of the New England coast or did you negotiate a cheaper rate?

Another question for the group-I purchased my boat last year for a good price, so I insured her for near the purchase price. What are owners of 2000/2001 320's insuring for?

Thanks,
David Prudden
2001 #787

Sent from my iPhone