[C320-list] New skipper seeks advice on battery issues

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 12:29:49 PST 2013

Mike

Welcome aboard.

Where are you keeping her in Annapolis.  I am at Bert Jabins on Back Creek.

I have Hull # 30 a 94.  I did the Battery Upgrade when I bought the boat and put in all new batteries last year.   I am currently looking at replacing my battery charger / Inverter.   My electronics guy recommend Master Volt as well. He seems to really like them.

 I have done a number of the upgrades to my 320.  The association web sit is really a great wealth of knowledge and the support from the other owners has been great.

The 320 is a great boat I am sure you will love her as mush as the rest of us do.

If you want we could meet up at my boat and you can see where my batteries are located and the lay out of the battery Charger.

Contact me off line at amshd2 at aol.com.

Tony