[C320-list] Grounding and Bonding

Kaare Wold sailor3952 at charter.net
Wed Jan 16 14:29:05 PST 2013

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't this the function of the galvanic isolator?
There is one installed on our boat, Sheet Music.   Being new to our boat,
hull 945, (and this great group)  it was my understanding that this device
protects you from neighboring stray current.  I have to admit (being a
welding engineer) that my knowledge of technical electrical systems is
limited.  Thanks for any education on the subject.
Kaare & Mary Wold
Sheet Music,  #945