[C320-list] Burgee halyard

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 07:30:42 PST 2013

Come to think of it, that is what I did do. Mounted stainless steel burgee eye strap to underside of bottom spreader with Monel pop rivets coated in Lanocote and with the eyestrap isolated with nylon washers top and bottom between the spreader and the rivet. I was thinking of an older sail oat where I drilled and tapped  into the spreader. Rivets with similar metals are better for this lightly loaded feature.

Dave
Emily Ann