[C320-list] Raymarine ST 4000+ flux gate compass

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Jul 1 07:36:35 PDT 2013

Alan - I have a flux gate compass that has not been used.  I can lend it to
you.  But I would like it back as I am going to try and sell the Smart Pilot
MK II wheel pilot components I just took off the boat.  While I don't have
the head or rudder position sensor to go along with what  want to sell (was
able to re-use them for the linear drive install) , I have everything else
including the flux gate - course computer, wheel drive and mount, spoke
clamps and inserts, and power cable.  Let me know if I should ship the flux
gate out to you as I will hold off trying to sell the other components until
I get it back! - Allan