[C320-list] Coolant Levels

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Tue Jul 9 09:36:15 PDT 2013

My coolant overflow has been bone dry for years. I noticed the overflow container is below the heat exchange opening where the tube runs from just under the cap to the overflow. Even if I fill the overflow to the minimum level as indicated I don't see how it would flow back into the heat exchanger. I always thought is was just used in a case you had too much coolant in the system. Does that make any sense?  I can fill the overflow to the minimum but it doesn't appear it will provide anything. I always just make sure the coolant level is visable when you open the cap while cold. All input is appreciated.

Jeff Brown
949-350-5123