[C320-list] Navionics App on non-cellular i-pad

Bill Sloane southsoundbill at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 21:54:30 PDT 2013

This is a techie question about an app I love on my i-phone - Navionics,
which lets you chart plot your route on a navigation chart. Navionics has
the same app for an i-pad, for more money, $55, but I cannot work out if my
i-pad-3, which is not equipped with cellphone receiving, but does receive
GPS signals, will locate me on the charts that download with this app.
Reviews on the website indicate it does not, but I am not convinced. Does
anyone know?

Thanks

Bill
Endless Summer, C320 No. 594