[C320-list] Head shower Faucet replacement

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Mon Jul 29 12:51:22 PDT 2013

Has anyone replaced the head faucet/shower assembly.   As we left the
boat yesterday, I realized it has been spraying the area behind the sink
for a while.    perhaps that is the source of some of the water under
the galley sink....?    My hull is 205 -- 1995 vintage.   The
manufacturer was a west German company Grohe.     The pull out hose
connection is the source of the leak.  Local box stores and plumbing
supply houses are sure I am from another planet.   If a new faucet
assembly is the next step, can anyone tell me if the sink is a three
hole or a single hole???

Thanks,

Gary Magnuson
Time A Weigh   320 # 205
Bayfield, WI
  --
Gary Magnuson _/) PO Box 55 Hudson, IL 61748 IN GOD WE TRUST