[C320-list] Head shower Faucet replacement

Stephen Kaplan stepkap at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 29 16:23:17 PDT 2013

Grohe has a large presence in California at least for homes.
http://www.grohe.com/us/  I have found them to be very helpful. Sent them a
picture of what I had and within a few days they responded with a schematic
with annotated parts list.  Was able to purchase required part at local
plumbing store that carried Grohe.
Stepkap
Saline # 980