[C320-list] Kato Marine island davits

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jul 2 08:57:41 PDT 2013

Oh I forgot to add that I ordered a cross bar length of 4' 9".  I have the 1-1/4" davits. They are solid as a rock.  We hoist our 10' zodiac with 6hp merc, throw a sgrap around it and it doesn't move in heavy seas.  It is high enough that even when heeled, a large following wave won't touch it.  Yet is low enough to see over and doesn't obstruct the light.

Swim platform is easy to use...

Jeff